Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hide and Seek

  • I forgot to post about this last week...Daddy decided to hide from the boys without telling them he was hiding.
  • Evan my 4 year old nephew was daring Mica to go downstairs to look for Travis. Mica was too afraid to go downstairs for some reason. He's not typically afraid of things.
  • Daddy heard them look in closets, in the bathroom and all the rooms upstairs. The whole time Daddy was in the shower.
  • Daddy finally decided to call the boys from his cell phone to the main line. No one answered. He called again and left a message saying, "Mica and Evan, I'm in the shower".
  • Then they came running in to find Daddy/Uncle Travis.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com