Sunday, November 8, 2009

Crime for a Good Cause

  • Yesterday I took Daddy's flex shaft tool outside and cut off the old rusted lock that was on the gate between us and the neighbors house. It very well could of been our lock from the people that lived in our house before us.
  • I did it for a few reasons: I wanted to allow the boys go through the gate instead of climbing over the fence for a ball that goes over it and I wanted to be able to go over to suck up more leaves for mulching.Their backyard is full of leaves that are blowing over our way.
  • I'm really into mulching leaves this year. My hands are stained brown from all the leaves.
  • The new neighbors haven't moved in yet, but by the looks of it they are moving in sometime soon, because I saw them for the first time today.
  • I have a real climbing fence phobia. I got stuck on the top of one when I was little. I was hanging there by the fabric of my shorts, and a big wedgie. It wasn't too funny then, but funny now.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com