Friday, October 30, 2009

Some of My Students

Freddy
Rug Rats
  • I have to admit I've never watched Rug Rats, but my student did pretty good with the look alike.
Alice from Alice and Wonderland and a Rag Doll
Cop
  • To Police the Area. LOL
Clown
  • Note how his head blends into the wall.
  • Since I work at an art school, a lot of the students dress up for Halloween. I didn't see any outlandish costumes this year. Regardless some were interesting.
  • I like costumes that really do not look like the person.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com