Friday, October 30, 2009

So Sleepy

  • I mentioned earlier that it is a busy week this week.
  • I'm so tired. Daddy was gone most of the night last night. He made some HUGE connections to sell some sculptures/jewelry.
  • I didn't sleep well! Mostly it is because the new neighbors that haven't moved in yet left a light that shines bright in their yard on. It lights up our bedroom big time. No one lives there yet. This is the second time this has happened with their moving limbo. Daddy called the real estate agent once, and someone took care of it. It happened again.
  • Before all of this I didn't even know the light existed.
  • They probably didn't even know they left it on because whom ever is moving in has only been there during the day and wouldn't see the light that shines up their yard at night.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Oh no!! I know how it is when there is a bright light! My neighbors.. who are my parents also have one that we call the "Bat Light"! :)

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com