Monday, October 12, 2009

Little Jack Horner

  • Later this month Mica's preschool class has to dress up as a nursery rhyme character.
  • At first I was thinking, "Oh great, this and Halloween!" But I think we'll make it work.
  • Mica's going as Little Jack Horner.
  • I'm going to bake a pie he can take in for that day.
  • I'll make a plum out of a styrofoam egg, and hopefully I can find felt that is purple.
  • My sister Terra gave me the idea to put a Hello "My Name is..." sticker on him. I'll fill it in as "Little Jack Horner", or just "Jack Horner".
  • He has suspenders already, so I'll put those on.
  • I'll probably due away with the tights and nickers.
  • Cousin Evan is going as a spoon, and Mica was going to go as a dish. But I thought Jack Horner might be more fun.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

What a great idea! And he is bringing a pie! He will be a hit.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com