Saturday, October 10, 2009

Is Santa Coming?

  • The first thing Mica asked when he saw the snow was, "Is Santa coming?" My response, "We have to wait for Halloween, then Thanksgiving before we have Christmas".
  • Then he wanted to play in the snow.
  • The boys were pretty fascinated with the snow.
Isaak Looking at the Snow
Isaak Looking at the Snow (Take 2)
Isaak Lovin' the Frost
Isaak Lovin' the Frost (Take 2)
Both Boys Enjoying the View
Mica Ready to Play in the Snow - It's funny that Mica looks fat all bundled up. I assure you he's not.
Mica Happy as a Lark
Both Boys
Daddy Removing Snow off the Car - Notice the leaves covered in snow.
Mica Playing in the Snow

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com