- I leave work at 5 pm, and leave home to get back to work at 6:30 pm and work until about 9 pm for a Program Advisory Board Meeting.
- I'm sure I'll be exhausted when tomorrow night rolls around. I had to teach today (I listened to presentations 1/2 the day), teach tomorrow and will be here most of tonight.
- I actually don't mind these meetings too much. I like hearing from the pros as to what they think we should do to change, or stay the same in classes.
- It's a little too structured in conversation for my taste. Sometimes I feel like I want to chime in, but I know most people want to go home.
- Anyhow...back onto the subject...I wonder how Isaak will do without his mommy for bedtime?
- I'm sure he'll do fine, but he usually has me there. I'm his comfort person.
- He's been having a lot of teething pain! It even hurts him when we brush his teeth.
1 week ago