Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ringing in the Grass

  • I had our house phone in my pocket outside, so that I could hear if my sister called. My nephew Ethan was with us.
  • I kept checking to make sure the phone was still with me.
  • A big pet peeve I have is how shallow they make women's pockets!
  • I went to go inside because it was getting dark, it was time to get the boys ready for bed and Mica had to go number 2.
  • We got inside, and I had no phone in my pocket! :(
  • I went outside with a flashlight. Isaak went crazy because I was leaving him, so I took him with me. He stayed on the lowest tier, while I searched. Thankful for cell phones, I kept calling the house phone to hear it ring. I could hear it, but couldn't see it! Finally I found it, it was face down in the grass, and by this time it was dark.
  • I went back to get Isaak, and noticed he had eaten dirt! His face looked like he had eaten an Oreo.
  • What a way to end the night. At least I found the phone! :)

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com