Sunday, September 27, 2009

Number 2

  • Isaak went poop for the second time on the potty today. He's gone pee, I'd say every other day it seems.
  • I saw him start to go in his diaper. I asked him if he had to go potty, and he ran to the bathroom. Soon after he went!
  • What's great is that he can say, "Poop" and "Bathroom" now.
  • He also goes upside down when I tell him to. That makes wiping him easy.
  • The hard thing is that he wants to play with himself. That makes peeing difficult! LOL It must be a boy thing because Mica did this too. One time Mica actually peed in his own face! Yucky, but funny. Isaak also wants to play with the toilet paper, which is a typical every kid thing.
  • Sometimes I'm not sure when he's officially done. I've taken him off thinking he's done, and then 10 min. later he'll poop or pee again. I don't like leaving him on too long. We'll get it soon enough. I'm not in a hurry. I just like exposing him to the idea, so that he's not afraid of the potty down the road.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com