Sunday, September 6, 2009

Not Feeling It

  • I'm trying to get ready for the In-Laws to come stay with us this weekend.
  • We can't wait to see them. I just am not feeling the getting ready part. I cleaned out the refrigerator, and now want to be done, but there is a lot more to do.
  • Mica's being mouthy and Isaak's being cranky.
  • We went to my cousin's Stacy and Ryan's house for the football game last night. The clocks all over the house were an hour off, so I thought it was 8 pm, when it was really 9 pm. By the time we got home, and ready for bed it was 9:45 pm. This is how they act when they don't get their proper amount of sleep.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com