Sunday, August 9, 2009

Whiny Kid!

  • Travis wanted a glass of wine tonight.
  • He had it sitting on a little table. I didn't know it was there.
  • Then it happened. Isaak took it down to try and drink it. It spilled all over him, the floor, and sides of our chair and love seat.
  • Daddy was cursing, Isaak was crying, and I was laughing on the inside. I cleaned up Isaak, Travis cleaned up the mess on our furniture.
  • Daddy blamed me for not watching Isaak. I blamed him for putting his full glass in Isaak's reach and not telling me it was there. Who's really to blame? Isaak of course! LOL
  • I'm just glad it all got cleaned up!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com