Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Trip to Walmart

  • We went to Walmart to get school supplies for Mica. A lot more on his list this year to get. Last year all they had to get was wet wipes and a backpack; this year we had to get 2 sizes of paper plates, 2 kinds of wipes, a box of tissues and 2 sets of washable markers.
  • I'm not complaining by the way. I was kind of surprised that, that's all he had to take last year.
  • I was annoyed in the Walmart parking lot. A guy drove up and was yelling cuss words at whom ever else was in the car. I just don't understand why people have to be that way. Do they really think no one can hear them? Is it really all that necessary to be that way? I'm not a potty mouth police, but when people use F**K word out of anger and loud it's just not right! I kept telling Mica that that guy isn't being appropriate and is not nice. Mica didn't really say anything.
  • Being a teacher, I have to tell college students to watch their mouth's sometimes. I used to not think it was a big deal, but tours with families walk though the school. It's not right to have them hear a student say cuss words.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com