Sunday, August 23, 2009

Southern Brand

  • Southern Brand is a cool store. I lived in the south (Savannah, GA then Atlanta, GA) for awhile, so I like some of their T-Shirts. This store has a great blog as well!
  • Two things about the south besides the hot weather that I miss, is the music and the beauty. I miss the big magnolia tress with the beautiful blooms! Oh...I'm adding a third thing I miss, the history. So much in the south is historical, which is inspiring.
  • One thing I do not miss is the allergy problems I had!
  • My favorite t-shirt is the one featured above.
  • Pour Some Sugar on Me is giving away a T-Shirt of your choice. That is only if you enter and win! If I win, I'm getting Mica the Baptized In Muddy Waters T-Shirt to wear to Grandma Spiehs' house in particular.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com