Thursday, August 13, 2009

Shopping Last Night

  • We went shopping last night at Kohl's. I really like that store! I ended up getting two shirts, a few bras and Travis got 1 shirt. It's been awhile since we've bought something for ourselves and not the kids.
  • I lucked out and found a peacock shirt. I thought Mica would like seeing the peacock feathers on me, since that is his favorite animal. Plus I just plain liked the shirt.
  • We went into the bra area. That's always pretty interesting with boys. Mica stopped and stared at a photo of a lady in lingerie and said, "Hey look at that, that looks like Daisy Duke!" We all started laughing, including a lady standing near by.
  • Mica used to say, "Bottle's" when we walked in this section. That's what I called my breast's while he was nursing, so he wouldn't ask for anything else in public. He's given up the term, "Bottle's" and now calls bra's "Bra's". I was beginning to think that he was going to hold onto the term "Bottle's" for breast's and bra's clear into adulthood. LOL
  • Isaak stayed with me and Mica with Travis. In the dressing room Isaak was babbling rather loud! There were kids, a little older then him with their Mom in the dressing room besides me. They would talk loud, Isaak would follow. This went on for at least 5 min. Their mom and I both thought it was funny. A little conversation among toddlers.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Kohl's.. I need to go visit!

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com