Friday, August 7, 2009

Rough Hospital Summer

  • We've had a rough go of it this summer on Grandma Spiehs' side.
  • In the spring Great Grandma Kent was in the hospital for what I'm not entirely sure of.
  • Then my Aunt Becky got really sick with Pneumonia. The infection got so bad they had to cut her open to remove the infection.
  • Then Great Grandpa Kent went to the hospital because he had a UTI that went into his blood stream.
  • Then our nephew Ethan went to the hospital because he was having terrible pain in his tummy, only to find out that he was full and needed to go to the bathroom.
  • Now Great Grandma Kent is back in the hospital because she collapsed today. They had to transfer her to a different hospital because it is their preferred hospital. They really don't know what's wrong with her. She's responding. Although it is hard getting out of her how she feels because she has Alzheimer's disease.
  • Great Grandma Kent and Mica bonded pretty well. He get's all excited when ever he gets to see her. He loves what he called, "Bubbles in her hair" when it is just her white curls. They just connected somehow.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com