Friday, August 7, 2009

Pie Pops - For the Family Reunion

  • So...I saw these on a blog I follow.
  • I sort of liked making them.
  • I did change one thing from what I saw, so it's not entirely me copying them.
  • I added colored sugar on them.
  • It's just pie crust dough, cut with cookie cutters, added pie filling and a sucker stick (found at Hobby Lobby), then the other part of the crust. I painted egg white on them, sealed them up with a fork, and sprinkled the sugar on top. They baked at 350 degrees for about 20 min.
  • I don't like the fact that the sucker sticks don't stay on tight. It's sort of a pain getting both pie crust pieces seemed together. Those were my biggest problems. But...they look cute.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com