Friday, August 21, 2009

Night of Mishaps

  • We got into the surprise party house. I smelled poop. I took Isaak into there hall bathroom. Poop was running all down his leg. I kept wondering, "What in the hell am I going to do with this diaper?" I had a plastic bag to put it in. :) I'm so lucky they had a sink with enough counter space to lay Isaak out on!
  • We went to go outside. As I went to shut the siding screen door, the door came off! I was thinking, "Oh crap!" Travis tried to help. He got it back on. Later I found that it really just falls off all the time.
  • Then I went to set Isaak on a stool, when I picked him up off the stool, the stool fell over onto their brick floor and made a loud sound. I wanted to hide. Nothing broke.
  • Isaak tried to pull their cat's fur. I caught him before he got to the cat too much.
  • But even with all the mishaps no one seemed to care. Everyone was sort of in their own worlds.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com