Sunday, August 9, 2009

Heading to Hastings, Nebraska

  • Off to the town where Kool-Aid was first made.
  • I have fond memories of going around and around a colored fountain in a Hasting's park. My Grandpa used to say, "Oh look at that it's green Kool-Aid! Now it's red Kool-Aid!" We loved it! Then sometimes we got a soft served ice cream cone afterward.
  • Isaak slept about 45 min. in the car. He was whiny some of the time.
  • Mica kept singing a Paul McCartney song in the car, Live and Let Die. It's on Shrek III.
  • He kept singing, "To Liver Mint Dye". Then he hummed the rest of the song. It was pretty funny. It was the highlight of the trip.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com