Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mica!

  • Today is Mica's offical 4th birthday. Happy Birthday Mica!
  • We had his party in advance with school starting, a family reunion, and work schedules, it just worked out to have it on the 1st.
  • This time 4 years ago all the c-section stuff was happening. I was nervous and ready to have Mica Zachary Apel join us in the world.
  • Tonight we're going out to dinner. We had a toss up of The Outback and Red Lobster. We have a free meal card for The Outback, and I found a coupon for Red Lobster in last weeks paper! Mica always talks about wanting to go to Red Lobster. He loves their food on their commercial. So...Red Lobster it is. I've never been there, but I do like seafood.
  • Then we'll have cake I froze from his party, and open Grandma and Grandpa Apel's gift, Isaak's gift, Frisbee from us (we already gave him a big Team GeoTrax gift), and he'll open a few cards.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com