Monday, August 24, 2009

Get That Kid in a Car Seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • So a few days ago I was driving down 72nd street during a busy rush hour time.
  • To busy to stop, pull over, or get out my cell phone to make a 911 call.
  • We were at a stop light, and there's this kid in the back seat of a car jumping around besides us. I couldn't see their licence plate number.
  • The mom didn't have a care in the world. She was just looking ahead.
  • I just don't even understand why any kid would not be in a car seat now a days. I would think there is a nonprofit org out there somewhere that helps people with poor income if the family can't afford one. The mom didn't even have the child buckled up. Too me it's less about money, and more about irresponsibility. It would be different if we were back in time, when people didn't know any better, but we're not.
  • Mica started asking me, "Mommy what is that kid doing?" I just responded, "Mica that kid is supposed to be in a car seat and he is not."
  • Safety is so important. I just don't understand why some people act like they do not have a care in the world when it comes to the safety of their children. It makes me sad for the kid because it's not like the child can go out and buy a car seat for themselves.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Oh my goodness! That just makes me angry that a parent would not put their child in a car seat!

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com