Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Village Inn

  • We decided to eat a Village Inn for dinner. There was a coupon for $4 off for two meals and drinks in the last newspaper I got.
  • When we got there...they told us it was free pie night. Travis and I each got a piece of pie; Mica and Isaak got to share a piece.
  • Travis ordered coffee. The waitress brought him creamer. It was a little too close to Isaak. Isaak was playing with it, and it exploded on him, my ankle and Travis' foot. Good thing it was just a tiny amount of creamer.
  • They had a person dressed up as a bear for Village Inn. Mica was all over that. Isaak kept smiling and pointing. The bear came over to our table. Mica had all kinds of questions for the man standing with the bear. Then when they walked off, Mica followed. I had to go get him.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com