Sunday, July 19, 2009

Let's Go Outback Tonight

  • Mica got two coupons for free meal's for going to Bible School courtesy of Outback.
  • We used one of them.
  • Mica and I usually get lemonade when we're out to eat. Isaak got a taste of Travis' lemon off of his drink. He loved it. He cried when it was gone.
  • Mica loves steak, so I got him steak and sweet potato to split with Isaak. I felt like the boys ate good, and there was still enough for me to have a lunch tomorrow.
  • Travis got an Outback Cheeseburger. Per usual I don't remember what it was called that I got. It was good though. It was some kind of sandwich you dip in Auju sauce.
  • Mica got a free Sunday that we all split. YUMMY! Isaak kept wanting more!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com