Thursday, July 16, 2009

Full Fledge Melt Down

  • So...Mica is not one that has full fledge melt downs all the time. In fact I don't remember the last time he had one.
  • Today after Bible School he had one!
  • He was all mad that I wouldn't let him open his umbrella when it wasn't raining.
  • He cried all the way home.
  • Usually when this happens it's because he is tired!
  • Bible School has really worn him out.
  • I don't know what we'll do if he still needs a nap when he starts kindergarten. I'm hoping a couple years makes a big difference in this area. He's always been a sleeper though!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com