Monday, June 8, 2009

Stove

  • Isaak's been getting in my way in the kitchen! He wants up when I'm working on a hot stove. I have to put my foot down and say, "Sorry Isaak you're just going to have to wait for Mommy to get done here." I don't want my baby burned!
  • He used to open the safety lock cupboards; they open just enough to put his little arm's in there, and they'd get stuck. I'd rescue him, and he'd do it all over again. They just don't understand cause and effect at that age.
  • Last week he found the under the stove drawer. At first I was saying, "No Isaak". Now I've given up. There really isn't anything under there that could hurt him. So...I let my toddler bang pans around on the floor in the kitchen. It's a little loud, but it keeps him occupied up until I open the dishwasher; then he's trying to get into the silverware. That I don't let him get into.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com