Friday, June 12, 2009

Prefers Girls

  • Mica went to 2 parks with Grandpa Spiehs earlier this week. He met a few kids, and played with them. When he went to leave, he told my dad that he liked the girl better then the boy.
  • That night we went to Wendy's. They had a multimedia CD in the happy meal. I played it with him when we got home. You could make your own character. Mica wanted his character to be a girl every time. When I set up my character as a boy, he said, "No Mommy, it needs to be a girl"!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com