- I've been kind of worried lately. Mica refuses to cut with scissors, he's not too into coloring, and he's never wanted to do craft like things at preschool.
- His teacher said that all he wants to do is puzzles. He likes to put train tracks together as well (another puzzle like activity).
- You'd think with two parents that get into two types of art; he would be interested too.
- I put scissors in his hand over the weekends, and he doesn't even understand how to use them. He has little to no coordination in this area. I know he's only going to be 4, but I've read that kids can start to use scissors at age 3.
- He's ahead in his verbal, vocabulary, and picks up the knowledge part of many things very easily.
- I just wish I could get the boy to use scissors!
- I know I should count my blessings that he isn't slow like I was in the picking up of knowledge. I got through grad school, but I struggled when I was younger. I went to all those chapter 1 classes and failed standardized tests.
- I'm really happy that Mica doesn't struggle with talking! Being born with a tongue thick on one side, and skinny on the other made me worry a lot for nothing.
- I just think as a mom, you worry about anything that your child is having problems succeeding at.
2 days ago