Friday, May 1, 2009

Very Sleepy

  • Isaak's been snotty. He's cutting teeth, or something. He shoves his finger's way back in his mouth to chew on. I hope he kicks what ever this is because we have company coming from KC. He's been waking up to nurse. He also won't eat lately. He takes out whatever is in his mouth out, and looks it over. Disgusting I know!
  • I had to stay late at work last night for student portfolio review night. Then went home to clean.
  • Travis has been working late on a Mother's Day ring. He has to work tonight at the dental lab, so he can go to the zoo with us tomorrow.
  • It's just one of those times where we aren't getting very much sleep; plus there is lots to do.
  • On the bright side, we get to see some friends from KC this weekend, and go do things we don't normally do.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com