Monday, May 18, 2009

HyVee

  • I never would of guessed before I had kids, that going to the grocery store can be a really eventful experience. Although I do miss the drivers license bureau in the grocery store's. They had it that way in the south.
  • I was getting some envelopes, filling out addresses to mail things off and Mica was dancing around. I kept telling him to stay close to the cart; then he'd pull on the cart while I was writing.
  • An older lady went by us. Mica started holding onto her cart, walking along besides her. I said, "Mica where are you going?" He looked up at the lady confused, and came back to me. The lady said, "He can come with me if he wants to". He obviously thought she was me.
  • Then we saw a clown in the store. When the clown approached Mica, he told her he didn't like clowns. Soon, he changed his mind when he saw she had a cart full of balloon animals. He was all excited, and talked about it most of the weekend.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com