Sunday, April 5, 2009

Crazy Old Lady

  • I'm in the process of making some spring cookies (they aren't decorated yet).
  • Mica helps me pour in the ingredients and mix up the dough. But I will not let him help roll the dough out. He came in while I was rolling the dough, and wanted to eat some. I told him, "No". I had already given him some (which I shouldn't because of the raw eggs, I know).
  • He told me, "Give me some of that you crazy old lady". I know what he said was disrespectful, but I had to laugh. It threw me off guard. I know he got it from my dad saying that to my mom in a funny way, not mean.
  • A few minutes later Mica went to grab some dough. I told him, "Get your paws off"! He said, "Mommy I have fingers, not paws". This is true.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com