Sunday, April 12, 2009

Date Night

  • We went out on a date Friday. No younger person has ever watched Isaak, so I wondered how Isaak would get along with my niece Kailey.
  • I guess he did good; except when it was time to go to sleep. The boy usually fights it. Most of the time it ends up where Isaak nurses, then I put him in the crib, and he cries for 10 min to go to sleep. Sometimes I have to go back in to hold him; then put him down again. He's nothing like Mica; who has always laid down, and rarely cried. I guess Kailey struggled with him a little. She was trying to find a binky to sooth him; not realising that he's weaned from it. Poor girl, that was one thing I didn't tell her.
  • In my mind if Isaak only cried for 10-15 min. all night, I think he did pretty good. Mica was great. He helped Kailey out. He loves when she comes to watch him. He can't wait until we go out again.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com