Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Battle of the Tippy Cup

  • Last week I sent a tippy cup for Isaak to have at my parents. He's taken a cup for us for around two months. He did fine with one at my sister's house. I don't think my mom even gave it to him last week. I don't think she's ready for the baby in the family to grow up. I'm not ready for him to grow up either, but the boy is almost one. I don't want to give him cow's milk in a bottle. He's getting more teeth, and a bottle is not good for them either.
  • My mom just loves holding the baby in the family, giving him a bottle, and cuddling him asleep.
  • He gets that sucking time at night from me. I still try and put him to bed before he falls asleep, so he can self sooth.
  • My mom loves her baby Isaak.

1 comment:

robyn fabsits said...

Violet gets about 3oz of milk in a sippy cup before bedtime. I find you can still cuddle, she just demands holding the cup.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com