Thursday, February 12, 2009

Standing How?

  • Isaak's been standing up in his crib; when he has his sleep sack on. For those of you who don't know what a sleep sack is, it's a sleeper with no leg holes to go over their PJ's. Mom's use them a lot now a days, because nothing is supposed to go in their crib, even blanket's. It's a SIDS thing. I wonder to myself, "How in the hell does he do that"? It seems like a challenging task to me to stand without the full movement of legs.
  • I wonder when I can start putting a blanket on him? That is one of my doctor questions for this Sat. I do cheat sometimes, and put a light weight blanket in there. I've read not to put blanket's or anything in a crib until they are past a year old. Seems like a long time to me.
  • Times change; I remember with Mica we swaddled him for sleepy time.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com