Friday, January 2, 2009

Two Teeth

  • Isaak hasn't cut any teeth yet, but Travis did see two white teeth just under the gums. They'll probably pop in the next couple weeks. Then I have to watch out for biting. I'm still nursing him, and if he's anything like his brother I'll get bit a few times. He's already into pinching with his fingers. I've had to tell him sternly, "NO!" and taken him off eating. He looks at me like he's thinking, "What in the hell did I do Mom!" The first stages of discipline are always fun, not really, but it has to be done.
  • Mica tries disciplining Isaak. When Isaak is kicking on my lap, Mica says, "Isaak don't kick Mommy". I hear it with pulling hair too. I just have to remind Mica that Isaak is just a baby, and that he doesn't know any better. Eventually he will know better.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com