Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Busy Bee's


  • We've been extremely busy at our house lately. I've been baking cookies, making almond bark candy, and getting ready for all the holiday events.
  • I finally got a holiday photo of the boys I like. I had to do a little Photoshop work. Mica was cut out and placed into a photo with Isaak (who was already smiling). Mica is at such a hard age to get to smile. He has his tongue hanging out of about half the photo's. On the back of the cards this is what it says:
  • Apel Family of 4, Case Study
  • Travis Ray Apel is a 33 year old father
  • Works at Larson Dental Lab
  • Likes to work on sculpture and custom jewelry
  • Alissa Ann Apel is a 32 year old mother
  • Works at The Creative Center
  • Enjoys working on her computer and baking
  • Mica Zachary Apel is a 3 year old male
  • He started preschool in the fall
  • Knows the essentials (letters, shapes and colors)
  • Likes to play with trains
  • Favorite animal is a peacock
  • Is hardly quiet and most always on the go
  • Isaak Jaxon Apel is a 6 month old male
  • Had Meningitis at 2 months
  • Passed his last hearing test
  • Pulls hair on a regular basis
  • Is a good eater and spitter
  • Sits up on his own with a smile on his face
  • The Apel family wants to wish you A Happy Holiday!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com