- Isaak is addicted to wearing only his red button top and pants pjs. He has a whole drawer full of other options, but only wants to wear those. He knows once he's too big for them Mica has a pair that he can wear. He's happy about that.
Isaak: "These pjs don't fit me Mom!" Me: "Yes they do. Just put them on, and go to bed!" Isaak: "I can't get my head through the hole. They don't fit me Mom!" Me: "Isaak you are trying to stick your head through an arm hole. Of course your head doesn't fit." Isaak: "Stop laughing at me Mom!"
- Mica: "Mom I want to watch that backwards video on YouTube." Me: "Oh the Coldplay song?" Mica: "Ya that one. All you have to do is type in, 'backwards' on YouTube and it will come up." Me: "I don't think so Mica. There are a lot of videos that would come up for, 'backwards'."
- Mica just loves kicking all his covers to the bottom of his bed. Me being the Mom in the house hates it. I know I need to pick my battles, but come on does he have to do that every night? I had him help me wash his bedding, then help me make his bed.
It was time to put on the comforter and I said, "Just make sure the tag is on the bottom of the bed." He said, "I know! One time I had the tag on the top, and that was disturbing!" He sure has a way with describing things.
- This isn't something any kid said that was funny, it was more about what Mica did. We were at Bed Bath and Beyond. We just walked in the door, and Mica was slow moving. I looked back, and there he was dancing for their camera. He does this often. He lifted up his shirt and was belly dancing, or something. I didn't know weather to scold him, laugh, or take a picture. I scolded him, and then took a photo. This is the aftermath of him being a silly kid. Part of me did think it was funny. What would you do?
- Isaak got done with a bath. He was drying off and yelled out, "Mom if I died right now, they would have to dry me off at the cemetery before they put me in the ground. Wouldn't that be funny?" I said, "More like disturbing." Isaak said, "What's disturbing mean?" I said, "Just dry yourself off, Isaak."
Muffins with Mom
1 week ago