- I had The Sunshine Family when I was little. They were, Barbie sized, and I got paper dolls of them to. My sister Terra AKA Aunt Terra and I played with them with our Barbies.
I was envious of a family friend who's Dad built her a doll house for her Sunshine Family. The Grandpa in the set was a bit scary, maybe that's why I didn't have him.
- Terra had The Heart Family. They to joined our Barbie clan. I think they were only out on the market a few years, but we loved them. They were a little more wholesome than the Barbie line up. We loved the twins! She got a Valentines dress set for them one year to.
Terra's is 5 years younger than me, but I played with her all the time. Playing with her was an excuse to stay young. I think I played with dolls and Barbies all the way up until 6th grade.
- The scariest doll we had was the Ronald McDonald Doll. We loved the red whistle on that thing!
- One doll I always eyed, but never got was My Buddy. I don't think I ever even asked for him. He came out past my doll playing days. They had Kid Sister, which was an added coolness!
I remember when Mica was itty bitty I said, "I need to get him a My Buddy doll. My Buddy was long since off the shelves. I wanted him to get used to having a baby around to roll play with because I was pregnant with Isaak. I ended up getting a cheap generic doll, which was fine. I still wanted a My Buddy Doll for him - or maybe for me.
- Whenever we took baths we played with 3 Men in a Tub and Seaweed Dolls. We looked forward to bath time. Bath time meant playtime. My boys never really got into bath toys as much as I did.
3 days ago